1. Traffic Data Collected
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Website:
1. IP addresses;
2. Domain servers;
3. Types of computers accessing the Website;
4. Types of web browsers used to access the Website;
5. Referring source which may have sent you to the Website; and
6. Other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website (collectively "Traffic Data").
2. Information Collected from You
In order for you to access certain areas of the Website, we may require you to provide us with certain information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following information:
1. Your full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and bank or payment card details and any proof of your identity and/or address that we may request;
2. Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website using your Concunsmart account and of the fulfilment of your requests;
3. Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name, account number, sort code, online banking PIN, Transaction Authentication Number "TAN" and password, available balance and transaction history of your bank account), ITR, TAX certificates or any other income documents as necessary by us;
4. Details of any credit, debit or other card used by you for transactions;
5. Your participation in any promotion sponsored by us;
1. We may contact you via the e-mail address and phone number registered with your Concunsmart account. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc. which are necessary for the proper operation and administration of your Concunsmart account. You expressly consent to receive such communications from us, irrespective of whether your phone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
2. As a Concunsmart account holder, you will occasionally receive information by e-mail from us, unless you have expressly chosen not to receive such communication, about products, services and special deals which we think will be of interest to you via our newsletter. You can change whether or not you receive newsletters from us. However please note that you will still receive communication regarding your Concunsmart account such as transactional e-mails or other notifications affecting the operation of your Concunsmart account or our legal relationship.
1. comply with a court order or other legal process;
2. Protect the rights, property or safety of Concunsmart or another party.
4. Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.